Stay afloat with the right Boat Insurance for your Watercraft
Ensure your boat is protected with Boat Insurance known as Watercraft Insurance. Our knowledgeable agents help you determine what Watercraft Insurance policy best fits your needs.
Boat Insurance & Watercraft Insurance options may include:
- Collision Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Towing and Assistance Costs
You have invested a lot of time, work and money to enjoy your recreational time on the water. Don’t let unpredictable events damage your most prized, aquatic possession. Our specially trained agents can help you find a Watercraft Insurance policy to protect you from accidents, breakdowns, medical costs and uninsured boat operators.
In 2011, the U.S. Coast Guard reported recreational boating accidents attributed to $52 million dollars worth of property damage.
The most common reasons for this alarming statistic are due to:
- Human error or poor judgment
- Weather and environement
- Machinery and equipment failures or complications
Almost 70% of all reported accidents “involve factors that are under the control of the boat operator.”
Several of these contributing factors include:
- Operators lack of attention
- Careless or reckless operating practices
- Operator inexperience
- Operating the watercraft at an unsafe speed
- Not properly looking out and gaging your surroundings