Surety and Bonds
Surety & Bonds for your business
Of course you want to safeguard your business transactions from a financial standpoint which means Surety and Bonds Insurance is a great way to protect the payment responsibility in the case of unpredictable circumstances.
There are several types of surety bonds, including:
- License & Permit Bonds (electricians, plumbers, general contractors, sign/driveway permits)
- Public Official Bonds (tax collectors, peace officers, hunting/fishing license agents, notaries, judges)
- Probate and Other Court Bonds (for administrators, executors, guardians, conservators, trustees)
- Miscellaneous Surety Bonds (utility payments, lost security or instruments, union wages/welfare)
- Contract Performance Bonds (bid, performance and payment bonds)
To learn about Surety Bonds and how it can help protect your company’s liquid assets, contact our agents today.